|Sizes||2D Drawing||1.94||2.44||2.94||3.44||3D CAD Model|
- American Quality Molds uses only the highest quality aluminum in mold manufacturing. Find a complete specifications sheet here
- Other sizes are available on special order request - call or email for a quote.
- 3D CAD files and 2D Drawings Available for all sizes and thicknesses.
- A&B plates are 7075 T6 (QC10 or Alumold - call for quote). Ejector plates, rails, and clamping plates are 7075 T6 and T7.
- Each individual plate is square and parallel within .001 and total stack thickness ground parallel within .002 after assembly. A&B plates match within .001 on all sides.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We stock molds for Newbury, Arburg, & Boy presses.
1In view of the trends toward more specific aluminum mold making applications, AQM has assisted investors, engineers, and machinists with designing special molded parts and the custom made mold base to manufacture each part - both prototype and long run applications.
2Our custom work ranges from simple changes, such as changing plate thicknesses on our standard mold base offerings, to complete custom-tailored mold bases to your design. We can also help to shorten your lead-time by adding water lines, pockets, or 3D roughing of your standard or custom mold base order. We can also work with your custom personally provided 3D cad designs, 2D drawings, or hand sketches as needed. We will always, from our experience, recommend the the right mold base for your application from customer-supplied part designs.
3Simple changes such as plate thicknesses, the addition of support plates, or the omission/relocation of locating ring pockets may only be a slight difference in cost over our standard mold prices. We stock molds for Newbury, Arburg, & Boy presses.
2020 © American Quality Molds. ALL Rights Reserved.